St Pauli Hamburg Location, Directions and How to Get There
St. Pauli district, located in Hamburg, Germany, is a vibrant and iconic neighbourhood renowned for its eclectic blend of culture, entertainment, and nightlife. Famous for the Reeperbahn, a bustling red-light district, it offers a kaleidoscope of theatres, clubs, and bars.
Read on to know everything about how to reach the museum, its location and more.
Where is St Pauli Hamburg?
Address: St Pauli district, Hamburg, Germany
St. Pauli is situated in the heart of Hamburg, Germany, adjacent to the city center. It lies along the northern shore of the Elbe River and is known for its proximity to the bustling Port of Hamburg, offering easy access to the waterfront and vibrant urban attractions.
Closest Landmark: Planten un Blomen
Address: Reeperbahn str.,St Pauli district, Hamburg, Germany
The Reeperbahn is situated in the heart of St. Pauli, a district in Hamburg, Germany. Running parallel to the Elbe River, it is a famous street known for its nightlife, entertainment venues, and historic red-light district.
Closest Landmark: Beatles-Platz
Getting to St Pauli Hamburg by Public Transportation
To reach St. Pauli in Hamburg, Germany, travelers can easily access the district by taking the U3 line of the Hamburg U-Bahn. St. Pauli station, conveniently located in the heart of St. Pauli near the iconic Reeperbahn, is a key stop on this metro line, making it a convenient and efficient transportation choice for visitors exploring this vibrant neighborhood.
To reach St. Pauli in Hamburg via the S-Bahn, travelers can hop on either the S1 or S3 lines. The Reeperbahn S-Bahn station, conveniently positioned at the eastern edge of the vibrant Reeperbahn, serves as the gateway to this iconic district, making it easily accessible for visitors exploring the area's eclectic culture and nightlife.
To reach St. Pauli in Hamburg via public transportation, you can take several bus lines, including 36, 37, and 112. The nearest bus stops are conveniently located at U St. Pauli and Reeperbahn S-Bahn station, making it easily accessible for visitors looking to explore this vibrant and culturally rich district.
Getting To St Pauli Hamburg By Car
- Starting at Hamburg Town Hall, begin by heading southwest on Große Johannisstraße toward Schauenburgerstraße, and enjoy glimpses of the city's historic architecture along the way.
- Continue straight onto Großer Burstah/Mühlenbrücke, where you'll pass by the picturesque Alsterfleet, a canal lined with charming buildings.
- Turn left onto Kleiner Burstah, and as you drive along this route, you'll approach the bustling area, perfect for shopping and sightseeing.
- Turn right onto Willy-Brandt-Straße/B4 and follow B4, passing through the lively district, known for its diverse culinary scene and cultural attractions.
- Finally, take a slight right onto Millerntorpl./B4, and you'll arrive in St. Pauli, where you can explore its vibrant nightlife and iconic landmarks like the Reeperbahn.
There are many parking spots near St Pauli Hamburg:
- Hein-Hoyer-Straße 59 Parking
- Spielbudenplatz Parkhaus
- Sievekingpl. 1 Parking
- Parkhaus Bavaria Office APCOA
- Parkgarage Nomis Quartier APCOA
- Busparkplatz Zirkusweg
Walking To St Pauli Hamburg
Walking to St Pauli Hamburg is a great way to explore the city and see some of the city’s most famous landmarks along the way.
- Begin your walk by heading east from Wohlers Park.
- Turn right onto Norderreihe and take in the lively atmosphere of this street with various shops and eateries.
- Turn left onto Norderreihe and then right toward Thadenstraße, enjoying the local architecture along the way.
- Turn left onto Thadenstraße and continue until you reach Neuer Pferdemarkt. Here, you can explore the bustling market square and its vibrant surroundings.
- To reach St. Pauli, continue walking along Neuer Pferdemarkt/B4, and turn left onto Glacischaussee/Millerntorpl. You'll soon find yourself in the heart of St. Pauli, where you can explore its famous Reeperbahn, theatres, clubs, and vibrant nightlife.
Book Your St Pauli Hamburg Tickets
All Your Questions About St Pauli Hambiurh Getting There Answered
St. Pauli is a neighborhood in the city of Hamburg, Germany, situated in the central part of the city along the northern shore of the Elbe River.
The address of Reeperbahn is Reeperbahn str.,St Pauli district, Hamburg, Germany.
You can take public transport such as U-Bahn, S-Bahn or Bus to get to St Pauli Hamburg. Alternatively, you can also drive to save time.
The fastest way to get to St Pauli Hamburg is by driving or taking a taxi. Being in the heart of the city, you might encounter traffic but you will be able to reach the attraction in 10-15 minutes.
Taking public transport will save you money. If you’re on a budget, consider taking the U-Bahn, S-Bahn or bus to St Pauli Hamburg.
The closest bus stop to St Pauli Hamburg is U St. Pauli.
The closest U-Bahn station to St Pauli Hamburg is St. Pauli.
The closest S-Bahn station to St Pauli Hamburg is Reeperbahn S-Bahn station.
You can park at paid spots and garages near St Pauli Hamburg.
Yes, you can walk to St Pauli Hamburg as it gives you the opportunity to sightsee on the way.